Apple’s revolutionary Earpods represent a change in design and ideas of what an inexpensive, in-ear headphone should be. Featuring a game changing ergonomic design engineered to fit the users inner ear perfectly and dual drivers in each earbud to deliver, crisp, clear audio and an unrivalled listening experience.
Apple’s Earpods differ massively from traditional, circular earbuds in their design. The Earpods have been defined and designed by the geometry of the inner ear making them a comfortable alternative to traditional earbuds.
And not only that, the speakers (or drivers as they are known) have been tweaked and tuned to minimise loss of quality and maximise output. Each Earpod features not one, but TWO drivers – one for handling treble and one for bass. This is a feature usually only found in much more expensive headphones!
The Apple Earpods also feature an inline mic and controls so you can take calls and control music on the go. The intuitive controls on the Earpods can also be used to control a number of extra functions on the iPhone 6. Checkout this blog post for more info!
- Designed by Apple Designer Jony Ive
- Richer, deeper bass
- High level of protection from sweat and water
- In-line controls for answering calls, volume etc
- Music/Sound – All Models of iPhone, iPod etc
- In-Line Controls – iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
These can be used with the iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X with a 3.5mm Jack to Lightning connector.
- Bulk packaged. They are brand new but do not come in a retail box.